Monday, February 9, 2009

How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 15: The Stinsons s04e15


The laughs continue this week with How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 15 entitled "The Stinsons". In How I Met Your Mother 4.15, the gangs suspects that Barney is hiding something and decide to investigate. When Barney leaves McLaren's one night, they decide to follow him suspecting that he will go to his secret girlfriend. However, they get the shock of their life with what they discover. Barney has a wife and child they never knew about! Is this true, or are they just jumping to conclusions? Find out when How I Met Your Mother 4 15 / How I Met Your Mother s04e15 airs this week as Barney's secret is revealed. This episode promises to be another good one!

A short episode summary of How I Met Your Mother season 4 episode 15 is posted below as released by the network. However, no preview video of the episode can be found online. I tried locating one to no avail. Rest assured that if one comes up it will immediately be posted here. Please check back for it regularly.

When the gang suspects that Barney has a girlfriend after he mysteriously leaves MacLaren's, they decide to follow him, only to find to their shock that Barney has a wife and child they never knew about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment