Thursday, January 8, 2009

MacBook Wheel revealed: MacBook Wheel, no keyboard laptop


macbook wheel keyboard less laptop, macbook wheel no keyboard,The MacBook Wheel is here! What is a MacBook Wheel, you may ask. A new toy? A new gadget? An innovative new laptop from Apple? All of the above! It's Apple's latest laptop that has killed the keyboard. Yup, no keyboard! This is a revolutionary new laptop from the masters at Apple that does away with the set of letters and keys we use to type our messages and key our data onto the computer. People at Apple say we will say goodbye to the keyboard and say hello to the future of laptop computers. Really?. Apple has replaced the keyboard with a sleek touch sensitive click wheel, much like the one found on iPods, and said that the MacBook Wheel will make typing a thing of the past. One user
was even quoted as saying, "I never imagined how much i hated keyboards until I saw this thing." However, looking at the demo videos I found on the web (which I posted below), we can see how difficult it is to use. How can one input several words per minute using that thing? It may be cool to look at but I don't think it will replace the keyboard, yet.

On the other hand, I may be wrong. I am basing all of these on various photos and videos of the MacBook Wheel that I have seen so far on the web but it may be a different story actually using it. Well, let's wait and see.
Look Ma, no keyboards! The Apple MacBook Wheel

0 comments:

Post a Comment