Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Entrepreneurship After MBA


Entrepreneurship After MBA
Thinking what to do after MBA here is ways to Entrepreneurship.

Take the plunge and then Do not look back


I have been thru the messgs. and am impressed that in the 8 scraps it sums up (briefly) the Entrepreneurship story of our country. I like the way Ranjith has put his views on the issue.


I myself have taken the plunge into Entrepreneurship 2.5 yrs back and let me tell you the apprehensions, hardwork, risk, etc. stories are all true, but the gigger truth is that this phase in the country is right to take the step and start implementing ones dream.


All said and done Passion, Belief, Clear and Focussed goal takes you to a level. Surrounding oneself with bright, sincere, smart and likeminded people helps sound networking for good ideation and sharing. Then comes the phase when one needs to make moves like a surgon – precision and judicious actions in a very well thought of plan moves you on.


I am currently in the stage where I do feel the need to look out share and know that I am not the only one in a particular phase of an Entrepreneure’s life.


Would like to share with people who have made it or would like to make a begining.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment